Thursday, September 18, 2008

Invitation to Exhibit and Reception

Hello and welcome. I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to view an exhibit of my photography at the New Hampshire Technical Institute Library. I have 17 pieces hanging in a one person show that runs the entire month of September. Library hours are HERE.

On Wednesday, September 24th, from 3:00 - 6:00, NHTI will be hosting a "Meet the Artist" reception in the library. If you are in the area, please come by and say "Hello". I'll be answering questions, talking about photography, and signing copies of my book, "A Portrait of the Yucatan".

Also, just a quick reminder that there is very limited space left for my fall semester classes at Kimball-Jenkins School of Art.

"Introduction to Black and White Photography, The Darkroom Experience" begins of September 25th and runs through November 13th, meeting every Thursday night from 6:30 - 8:30.

"Introduction to Digital Photography" is a one day seminar that is being held on Saturday, October 11th, from 9:00 - 3:00.

Space is very limited, so don't wait.

Also, On October 2nd between 5:30pm and 7:30pm the Kimball Jenkins School of Art will be holding its second annual “Art of Beer and Wine Tasting” fundraiser to support the School of Art.
Sample Wine and Beer (seven beer vendors and five wine vendors) from around the world and enjoy tasty hors d' oeuvres from one of Concord's finest restaurants as you tour our school's studios and galleries, meet the faculty and explore the historic Kimball Jenkins Estate.

Tickets are $35 each and are available by calling (603) 225-3932 ext. 221

8 comments:

Alison Du Bois said...

Sigh...if only I lived closer ~ I'd love to see your exhibit and take a class, Scott. If I get out that way for the fall leaves...

Best of luck,
Alison

Jennifer said...

Wow, you have some great things going on, Enjoy!

Jewelry Rockstar said...

You are busy. Busy is good.

Anonymous said...

It is too bad they don't have some samples for us to see online. Have a great show! :)

formfireglassworks said...

Congrats, Scott - sounds like your hard work is paying off!

Victoria Ann said...

Good Luck with the exhibition, I hope it goes well:) Wish I could take the digital photography day course!

Have fun and enjoy your show!

madboodesigns x

Isla Deb said...

If I lived in New Hampshire, I'd sign up for your class!

Anonymous said...

one day all these weddings are gonna start really paying off. i will get to the point where i can travel when i want and i'm gonna show up at one of these someday.